- 1: Just like in the main tourney, players in the Friendly Fire mini should pick 3 scenarios and number
them in order of preference for each round. Please remember wins and losses count in the main tourney.
- 2: Errata will or has been incorporated into the scenario cards. If an unknown erratum becomes available,
it will be provided at the tourney.
- 3: My plan is to have scenario booklets for each participant in the Friday mini. I am hoping to get
this to each participant before the tourney. I will try to make contact with each participant or they
could email me at jgochinski at yahoo.com to make arraignments. (Please note I will provide scenarios
only to the actually participants in the mini tourney)
- 4: I will provide 4 prizes for the mini; the winner will get the first choice of the four, second place
getting the next choice and so forth. I understand that the second and third place players will each have
a 1-1 record in the mini. To keep things simply the two winners in the first round play for the mini title.
The loser of this match is second in the mini tourney. The two losers of the first round will play for
third place, with the winner of course getting this spot. The overall winner will also get a plaque
stating his dominance in the Friday Friendly Fire mini.
- 5: Anything not covered by the above will be handled by the main tourney rules and tourney directors.
2017 Nor'easter Friendly Fire Friday Mini Scenario list
|Round #1: Friday 10:00pm-4:00pm
|FrF 7||To Have and to Hold |
|FrF 16||Last Orders (German Balance)|
|FrF 20||Adolf’s Amateurs|
|FrF 41||Romanian Mare|
|FrF 84||Bazooka Town (German Balance)|
|Round #2: Friday 5:00pm-Closing
|FrF 4||Barbarossa D-Day|
|FrF 26||A Polish Requiem|
|FrF 58||Order 831|
|FrF 62||Dryga Larpengar
- Finnish Balance
- Add LMG to Finnish OB
|FrF 80||Breaking Bad|